Friday, July 08, 2005

Another day in Germany

Feels like home in Cologne. It is past nine and I am just done with coffee and since there were no bananas (which is what I normally have along with the coffee,) I dug into a pear. Meanwhile as I sit here, typical morning sounds emerge from the bathroom where Bablu is clearing his throat vociferously.

Yesterday we watched the movie "Frieda". The third time for me and the first time for Bablu. I liked it as much as ever, it is truly one of the greats.

In about an hour we will be back on the road, again to France, this time, a place called "Lothringen" where we are meeting up with the assistants who work together with Samuel. Ariela is going to be there as well along with the kids and Thomas. The last time I met two and a half year old Felix in Switzerland, he was being taught how to meditate, by his two older sisters, so he would sit cross-legged on the floor and squeeze his eyes shut and go "Aaaaaa...ooooooommm". Then jump up or roll around the floor in less than thirty seconds and laugh delightedly.

We`ll be back on Sunday evening and here for a day (in Cologne) and then we`re off to Turkey on Tuesday (12th).

No comments: