Monday, September 12, 2005

Lalita ... Lalluji!

The phone rings. I'm in the middle of writing something and answer it with a bit of a grimace. "It's me, Lalita," says the voice at the other end and this announcement is followed by a long and merry giggle. "Lalita?" I'm about to say. "I don't know any Lalita!" Then it hits me.

Meher! So it turns out she had just read the piece about her (using a pseudonym) which I had posted on the basicindia site, in which I had described her breakdown and she wanted to tell me it was perfectly okay for me to use her real name. Well that makes it a lot easier for me and anyway you guys in the group knew it anyway.

In the coming weeks I am sure you will hear more about Meher's and my adventures at Masina Hospital (that is, if they allow us to continue our visits. You never know!) and how the music meditation turns out.

No comments: